How to start your own business without investing money, new startup, zero investment, New business startup

How to start your own business without investing money, new startup, zero investment, New business startup

DATE : 6th JULY 2020
SUBSCRIBE : vlogbikram.blogspot.com               
                 
HELLO !!                                                                           
I was once afraid of sharing my thoughts when i started my business online in this 2020, however now i have too many online commercial enterprise to put into effect all of them.
i am sharing my thoughts with you all these would assist you to begin your online enterprise in India. i want some of my online commercial enterprise thoughts to grow and could be beneficial for you all and can additionally begin a new ride of our own platform without any investment.

what is " which means NO INVESTMENT  in online business"

I have paid very excessive expenses for 15 years to my collage so that i can emerge as a physician or engineer.then paid teaching prices to crack engineering and some other 50,000 rupees to my laptop as efficiency tool in engineering. all that is an funding to get job in IT company. right ?. 20 years of my life time funding and extra than 20 lakh cash investment from dad, to get a job that was once paying me Rs 18,000. but as time passes i realized IT jobs are irritating and amp; boring. I desired to do business and i invested all my financial savings in my first startup.

Read my story what i discovered after dropping of rs 15,000 in my first startup.and then i started out my blog with much less than rs 10,000 in my first startup and wanted a area name , internet hosting and a accurate theme.

Maximum investment to begin a internet site or blog is:


  • Domain name $10
  • one 12 month internet hosting $50
  • SEO optimized theme $30
  • A few publications to begin $50
  • Total = $140
That is much less than what we have paid for a six week coaching, or it is less than lesson of  a collage challenge.

AGREE OR NOT ?

Here we don't have to employ to clothier or programmer to have a  stunning website. everything can e changed executed very effortlessly even if you don't have any technical knowledge. even if you can begin working from your domestic on these on line enterprise ideas.


How to start online business in India 2020

I am passionate about saving cash , writing luxurious beneath finance and writing content. i started non-public finance weblog to assist human humans beginning inventory of buying and selling in India. The first aspect is i discovering what you are passionate about. and the second aspect is discovering a candy spot in the place where you can assist  your readers in attaining their goals. their desire may residing healthy, dropping weights, Travelling cooking or gaining knowledge in musics.
Facebook and google  dominate their most of the visitors in the website, you can get readers on your interest site or weblog from google web optimization (SEO) or social media.

Industries dominating the whole Facebook

  • Bollywood and entertainment
  • Music
  • Cricket
  • Politics
  • NGOs
  • Startup and marketing
  • Medias

Industries dominating the wholes googles

  • Technology
  • Finance
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Education
  • Shopping

                                                             STAY SAFE  |  STAY HOME

Comments